Phantom Ideal

 Phantom Ideal


I stitched you from starlight errors and breathless code you flicker when I sleep you fracture when I wake eyes like silence in rewind lips like thoughts I never find your skin = static / your hands = mist you are every "almost" I've ever kissed you don’t exist you don’t exist (so perfectly) you only resist you live in script and glitch and twist a love like fog i can’t untwist i wrote to you in pencil on the spine of clouds you say nothing but I fill it in every stranger fails your face every body misplaced grace what if i love the thing that isn't? what if i need the flawless absence? you don’t breathe you shimmer you don’t leave you never enter you don’t exist (i insist) but my chest remembers your myth you are the dream I ruin the god I drew in a loop that loops and never fits you never lied you never lived you never asked and still I give a thousand names to one blank shape a thousand hopes no world could make phantom ideal in ache minor stay static stay still be beautiful be unreal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look the Other Way

AD Culvain Wiki Entry

The Devil's Doorbell